CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trot the Menace

This is a fake tree/bush in our foyer. Nothing special about it, just a piece of greenery Ang bought to fill a hole and make the room look, I don't know, green. I only bring it up because of this:

Trot peed in it today.

No particular reason; his Mom (I'm sure with extreme calm; I was at work so I'm just guessing.) asked him why and his response?

"I thought it needed to be watered".

This next picture will show the tree/bush and it's proximity to the nearest bathroom.

That's the bathroom on the left.

TWO FEET AWAY.

Do they sell Zanax over the counter?

4 comments:

Tex said...

L O L

Ted D said...

I'm laughing too, Tex.

All the way to the nut house.

Stacy said...

Thanks for the laugh! I have no advice on this random peeing of his. That's ONE thing cousin Jerry didn't try. :)

Ted D said...

He's deranged.