CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn.



No team has ever started 0-4 and won the World Series.

Before 2004, no team had ever gone 0-3 in the ALCS and come back.

I'm pretty sure I remember a "Andy Griffith" episode that said no deputy who put his bullet in his pocket ever amounted to anything, yet if I say the name "Barney Fife" I'm pretty sure some 12 year old in Uganda would shout out "I know that guy!"

0-5 sucks. No doubt about it.

But don't let us win tomorrow. We've got Lester, then Lackey, then Buch, and then Beckett. A wise man, well Red at Surviving Grady, once said: "Every team will win 50 and lose 50. It's what they do with that other 62 that matters."


Get busy living or get busy dying.

I'm betting they take the former.

No comments: