CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If the Glove doesn't fit

Just a little reminder of what awaits Red Sox Nation should the Sox make the World Series: the possibility of 3 games with David Ortiz at first base.

Personally, I think Papi's glove is a bit underrated by most, and every time I've seen him play there, he's done a pretty good job. He ain't Keith Hernandez, but then again, he's not Gary Sheffield either.

I just thought the picture was pretty funny, and it does NOTHING to help Papi's case for being a Gold Glove candidate.

Getting through the next 2 days is gonna be tough: this time off from Sunday to Friday is giving me a stark reminder of what the off season is like. Lots of long days with March feeling like it's 6 years away instead of six months.

Thankfully, I've got the memory of 2004 to tide me over until we take on the Indians. Sweeping the Angels, coming back on the Yankees after being down 3-0, and sweeping the Cardinals in the World Series.

Hmm... swept the Angels again.

That HAS to be a good omen: let's just hope the Indians don't provide quite as much drama in the ALCS. The World Series part? Yeah, if that happens again, well?

It definitely wouldn't suck.

6 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Oh my gosh, you have got to go you know where!

Ted D said...

I'm intrigued Bub: where?

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

To Alice in wonderlands site

Ted D said...

Figured it out after I posted:

Lord, what a train wreck.

I can't deal right now: maybe after the playoffs.

How's the tree stand going?

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!

Ted D said...

Well, that's good. Corn Muffin said something about you were upset about the pumpkin crop this year: I zoned out after that. You know how he is.