CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Raffy Palmiero LIVES

After weeks of denials, videos on YouTube, and more quotes from his lawyer Rusty Hardin than I'd ever want to read, the Rocket sits down with Mike Wallace and "60 Minutes" on Sunday for his first interview since the release of the Mitchell Report.

And the best he can come up with after all this time is "The Raffy Defense"? Are you kidding me? Your trainer shot you up with.... B-12? I don't know about where Roger comes from, but around here you can Vitamin B-12 at Eckerds. In a pill. Does it work better if you shoot it in your rear end? Am I missing out on an incredible rush of energy because I take mine with Orange Juice and Captain Crunch cereal? Does he really think this is gonna fly?

Besides, why would this trainer tell the truth about Roger's running buddy Andy Pettitte and lie about Clemens? So he can go to jail on perjury charges? Admittedly, I don't know whether Clemens took PHD's; however, the fact he looked like he was done 12 years ago and then turned into Sandy Koufax does make me wonder.

Look at Curt Schilling. The older he got the more out of shape he became, and the last 3 years have been brutal in terms of performance, give or take a near no hitter now and then. And he's 5 YEARS YOUNGER than Roger.

Clemens is either the most honest, ethical ball player I've ever seen or is the greatest actor since Marlon Brando ruled the cinematic world. Sad thing is, we'll probably never know which one is true. However, take a look at the picture at the top of the page and then take a look at this and you be the judge:

Why can't there be PED's for husbands who say REALLY stupid stuff to their wives?

*I just realized I had PHD instead of PED. Obviously, I am in possession of neither.*

11 comments:

Tex said...

to answer your question...cos they'd run out of it...i dont think the medical field can invent such a thing anyway :)

::loooong Sighhhh:: you have NO clue how much disappointment he has caused me this past year and now this. :(

Ted D said...

Yeah, but a guy can dream, Tex.

I know what Roger meant to you, and I know you hate all this. I just couldn't let it go that he grants this interview, 3 WEEKS aftet the report, and THIS is his defense? He got shot up with vitamins?

It's like with Pete Rose; If he'd admitted from the start he bet on baseball, he'd be a fixture at the HOF. He denied it for so long, people just can't let it go. America is a very forgiving country when you admit you were wrong. See Clinton, Bill: Grant, Hugh, and Swaggart, Jimmy. Well, Jimmy not so much, but you get my drift.

I just think he keeps digging a bigger hole every time he opens his mouth.

Tex said...

wait...dont put me in the category of america when it comes to forgiving all of the aforementioned names.

Im just glad Beckett has redeemed Texas for me.

Ted D said...

I'd never clump you in with everybody else, Tex. You are one of a kind.

And Beckett should run for President; HIM, I'd vote for.

Anonymous said...

I do believe there is such a thing as vitamin B-12 shots but I've never known them to bulk someone up. I think you need a prescription too and its done at the doctor's office. I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time.

Royal Rooters said...

I WISH I was the judge. Anyone who uses the Rafy excuse is lying through their teeth!

Ethan Michaels
http://modernrooters.blogspot.com/

Ted D said...

Edge, I'm sure there is a shot. Clemens has had THREE weeks to come with a defense, and this is the best he's got? The guy saying he did this stuff faces prison if he's caught lying; why start now?

And who left the back door open?

Tex said...

he doesnt want me to go Beckett on him i know

beckperson said...

Ethan,
Please go away. No one minds you commenting, but this relentless pimping is beyond obnoxious.

Redbeard76 said...

Like the blues band said, "I am the Back Door Slam."

::slides locking latch::

Ted D said...

Ethan, I appreciate you commenting, I really do. But you don't need to link your blog EVERYTIME you leave a comment somewhere. We all know how to click on your name, scroll down to the bottom and click.

And thanks to Tex, Becks, and Stephen for the backup.