CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I really need to read my Camera manual.

With apologies for the crappy lighting, I snapped this picture tonight during the most hectic, yet happy time of the day.

Bedtime. Sure, I've got another 30 minutes or so of "I need a glass of water", "I don't WANNA go to bed right now" and Trot getting up 4,267 times until I make like that guy from "Broadcast News" and start screaming "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Thankfully, that usually does the trick.

I'd like to congratulate my good friend Cyn Donnelly for winning the WEEI blogger contest recently. Come next year, she'll be $5,000 richer and blogging for the website, all the while regretting the day she let all of her sociopathic Internet friends find out about it. As a side note, I expect at least one round to be bought by our newly famous friend come the next Palooza. Also, I give it 6 months tops before the muckity mucks bring her in for a phych evaluation based on all our comments to her posts. I'd like to apologize now Cyn, for any embarrassment caused by myself or any of our other friends. We're all proud of you.

Finally, I'd like to share a picture of the newest member of the Dalton family, my little brother Matt's new daughter Hannah Christine.

Welcome to the Jungle, little one. We're all glad you're here.

6 comments:

sittingstill said...

Reading the manual is a good thing! But you can tweak things in postproduction, too...
http://www.sittingstill.net/photos/tedskids.jpg

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions you think I can help with...

Hannah looks like a keeper. ^_^ "Hey, this whole birth thing wasn't exactly easy on ME either, y'know?!"

Ted D said...

Kelly, I plan on getting to the manual tomorrow.

Maybe.

But I'll be sure and email you with anything I can't figure out; which will pretty much be everything.

And I agree on Hannah; she doesn't exactly look thrilled with the whole thing. ;)

Tex said...

is Hannah sticking out her tongue??

did you get a cd to down load onto the computer?? you need a photo program to fix things..like kelly said. but yes..the 'how to' manual is where you need to start

Ted D said...

Tex, she's a Dalton. I'm pretty sure she's sticking out her tongue.

No cd; at least I don't think so. I'm pretty much winging it. Besides, you've learned about my kids.

Whose got time to read?

~**Dawn**~ said...

Congrats to Uncle Ted too! Looks like Hannah is telling you she can hold her own. ;-)

Ted D said...

Dawn, she looks like a keeper for sure.

I like her attitude!