CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rakes as the Thanksgiving Turkey



Leave it to my boy to be the Turkey in a play filled with Pilgrims, Indians, and the celebration of Thanksgiving.

Although he does have the dance moves down.

I asked him why he didn't sing any of the songs.

With a look I'd only seen previously on people who'd pleaded The 5th, Rakes looked at me and said the following:

"Dad. Everybody knows Turkey's can't SING. They only gobble."

How do you argue with that?

Tomorrow?

Trot sings the theme song from "Micky Mouse Clubhouse" as if he was the lead singer from Nine Inch Nails.

At least it's never boring around here.

13 comments:

Tree Newt said...

Gobble Gobble...your video is on the fritz.

Ted D said...

Fritz?

Whatchoo talking about, Willis?

Tex said...

it's the user...not the video

Ted D said...

Video is working fine from here.

You two just need to get caught up. ;)

JMP said...

OH MAN..
TED-TV IS ON THE FRITZ!!!!

Ted D said...

Honest to God, the video is working with no problems here.

I blame YouTube.

And Tex.

Sarah said...

It didn't work for me either :(

Ted D said...

I don't know what's wrong, but honestly it's working fine when I click on it.

Tex said...

cos its ON YOUR FREAKING COMPUTER!!!! take it down and load it back up....its the USER!

:hyg: :)

Krystle said...

didn't work for me either haha.

Ted D said...

Well, Miss Tex. I'm on the computer at work and it does just fine. I'll try to take it down and load it back up again when I get home.

JMP said...

Wow...TED-TV is still on the fritz....

Time to hire a new IT teckie!!!

I want a refund on my subscription!!!! LOLOLOLOLO

I checked the scripting for the page and the direct link does not work. So ( as Tex and you yourself have noted already )try deleting it on Youtube and reload the sucker!!! ( and throw a new link up here too!)

I am DYING to see this!!!! ( takes me back to when my kids were rug rats!!!)) :>)

Ted D said...

JMP, I'm not sure what's going on. I can see the video from home and work, and some other people can as well. It drives me nuts waiting on them to upload so I'm going to try and post one of Trot from last night.

And I'm terribly sorry, but we don't offer refunds. You can take it up with Miss Hathaway if you'd like. ;)