CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I've tried for the last hour and an half to upload a video of Rakes and Trot I took tonight with no result.

I'm blaming Blogger for now.

Since I still can't get it to upload, I leave you with one of the few pictures I've got of the Terrible Two actually loving on each other and not trying to pants their sibling.

I'll eventually get Blogger to work; and when I do my new camera will get a workout.

Until then?

All I can say is I'll do the best I can.

10 comments:

Bickley said...

Um...Ted? Are you sure they're "lovin'" on each other? The older one appears to be choking the younger one with his right hand... :-D

Ted D said...

Loving, choking....

It all falls under brotherly love, Bickley.

Krystle said...

upload it onto youtube and just put the youtube link on?

Ted D said...

Krystle, I was trying to upload it to blogger but it never did. I'll try again later tonight.

More than likely it's the user. ;)

~**Dawn**~ said...

I can't be certain but it does appear that Rakes has his hand on one of the pressure points on Trot's neck...

Ted D said...

You've got a good eye, Dawn. ;)

JMP said...

Rakes is practicing his Vulcan Nerve Pinch on his Lil bro!!!! How cool is that!!!!!

JMP said...

Oh..wait.... looks like Trot's left hand is in the " I'm GONNA RIP HIS THROAT OUT" mode while his right hand is in the "FIST OF FURY" mode!!! Big Bro had better watch out!!!

Ted,
Just you wait till get their into their teens!!! Then the fur will really fly!!! LOLOLOLOL

I'll send you up some Band-aids and cold packs real soon...your going to need them!!!!

JMP said...

Wow..what typos...... I can tell I had too much coffee today!!!!!

Ted D said...

It's all right, JMP. I do the same thing. But yeah, now that I look at it more, they really do look they are one twitch away from whacking each other in the marbles.

Ah, boys.