CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Rakes gets a Trophy.

Tonight was Rakes' end of the season soccer dinner, where he got his trophy and more importantly, got to play video games with his Dad.

Since the league he's in doesn't keep score, about the only category he came close to winning, at least as much as I can tell, is trash talking. You haven't seen someone so short talk so big since Doug Flutie threw that Hail Mary for Boston College back in the '80's.

This particular picture has only been included for the sole purpose of showing how hot my wife is. And yes, I'm bragging.

My very own Pele' getting his trophy. He was dragging me off to play "Street Fighter" about 3.5 seconds later.

Another gratuitous shot of my wife. Yes, I realize how hot she is and No, I have no clue how I ended up with her. I just chalk it up to blind luck, she has a big heart and leave it at that.

Finally, check out Rakes' game face. Them little suckers better watch out next season; the little hellion has his game face on. I have no idea what I'll do when they actually start to keep score.

10 comments:

Tree Newt said...

Tell the little man his uncle is proud. He's going to light it up when they finally keep score.

Krystle said...

What's going to happen when he plays baseball and they keep a score then?

Tex said...

this weekend is the diva's last game...she's enjoyed it and is going to be playing tball soon.

Ted, Angie's no dummy...she went for brain instead of brawn...oh wait... ;)

Ted D said...

He's looking forward to it, Mattie. And Krystle, he'll adjust I'm sure. ;)

Tex, tell the Diva to live it up! And see? I can't tell why she married me either.

Trot's Hat said...

Yay Rakes!
I hope he whooped you at Street Fighter...I mean....

Ted D said...

Bridget, we sort of played together; he ran the stick and I did the punching/kicking.

He really wanted to fight me though. ;)

Sarah said...

Nice stink eye, Rakes.

Ted D said...

I didn't catch that until you commented on it, Sarah!

Sarah said...

That's because you were too busy checking out your wife, Ted ;)

Ted D said...

Good point, Sarah. ;)