CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Guy's Weekend starts Tomorrow.


I know I'll never hear the end of it, but I took my picture straight from Tex's blog: I'm lazy. Sue me.

Tomorrow morning, Mattie and I head to Baltimore for our annual Red Sox fix, and I'm ready to see some live baseball.

Getting to go is always a good time: this year marks the first time we've ever gone with a 7 game lead in the AL East: at least it's 7 as I type this. I'm just hoping the Royals will remember they ARE a MLB team and figure out how to beat the MFY's.

Oriole Park at Camden Yards is a great place to see a game: Boog's BBQ alone makes it a must see event. I've just gotta figure out a way to keep Matt from spending his time standing by the tent and not watching the game.

No blogging until at least Monday: Scotty, keep the light on for me, and don't go messing with the furniture while I'm gone. An added plus this trip? I get to meet Tex, and some other commenter's from the SG site as well as getting to spend some time with the Jumpster, a childhood friend from Oklahoma.

See you all on the other side: and Rakes. BE GOOD for your Mom while I'm gone.

14 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

In Teds absents he asked me to let everyone know that effective Monday this blog will become a cooking and sewing blog.

He hopes you will be as excited as he is about the changes.

Get out you favorite recipes and be ready BLOG!!

KAYLEE said...

I SOMEHOW KNOW: Ted would Never say that scott:)

OH this might be fun............

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when we'd get around to discussing recipes and sewing patterns. It's about time!

KAYLEE said...

I think SG has decided you are NOT allowed to any more games TED!

KAYLEE said...

that was to go

(I dont need Scott to make fun of me while you are gone)

Christine E. said...

Evening everyone:

What a crappy game for you to see live, Ted...and what a crappy game for me to watch after my 7 game hiatus in Bermuda--yes they had ESPN, but it was ESPN international, which is about as useless for baseball as you can get...I had to survive on a few minutes a day on the internet, and the NY Times Box Scores...

I say we forget this one ever happened--But I guess on Monday it wont matter 'cause we will we talking about sewing and cooking!

Hope all is well!

Go Sox!

KAYLEE said...

PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE SCOTT?

HorshamScouse said...

Great, Scott. I'm taking knitting lessons from Beth. Cookery and sewing fits right in.

KAYLEE said...

hey horsham he doesnt know who she is :P

Ted D said...

Getting ready to head back to Camden Yards to avenge last nights debacle. Having a blast with Randy and his family, and got to meet some of my psycho internet friends.

And this blog WILL NOT be a sewing blog: however, if we can get Gordon Ramsay to come by, I may consider the cooking.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I am really excited that Teds blog change has been so well received! Since he should be getting home anytime now I will take this LAST chance to tell him thanks for letting me drop the bomb with the news.

Ted D said...

Just got home a little bit ago, and Corn Muffin and I had a great time. We have decided the two day, one night approach is for people far younger than we are, and will definately be staying 2 nights next year.

Getting to see Beckett today win #18 was awesome. More later when I can think straight.

Man, it's good to be home.

Tex said...

Oh MY POD!!!!

that is all for now :) :)

gojohn said...

Hope you had a good trip to Camden!