CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trot, channeling Ted.

This is what I found sitting in my chair when I came home from work tonight.

Funny, he looks like a miniature version of me after last weekend. I have no idea how I kept my eyes open for Game 4 this past Monday.

As I type, it's 6-5 Sox in the top of the 5th inning, and Pedie, Youk, and Bay have all just gone yard in the same inning.

I'm actually doing OK. Yeah, I'm hoping an asteroid will hit the broadcast booth in the next .5 seconds, taking Chip, Buck, and Ron Darling off to baseball heaven with it. And there is nothing I want more than for somebody in a Red Sox Jersey to take all those stupid cowbells that are ringing right now and shove them repeatedly where the sun don't shine.

Preferably somewhere in Chip Caray.

It's 10:21 on Saturday night, all my kids are in bed, and I'm pacing the living room and cursing like a sailor on a 4 day leave.

Must be Playoff baseball.

4 comments:

Krystle said...

//Yeah, I'm hoping an asteroid will hit the broadcast booth in the next .5 seconds, taking Chip, Buck, and Ron Darling off to baseball heaven with it.//

I'm not even listening to the game and I agree with you. Maybe TBS Baseball in general?

Tex said...

::siiiighhhhhh::

Ted D said...

Think you may be right, Krystle.

Long night sis; we'll get 'em tomorrow.

Krystle said...

And nothing is sadder than now being able to tolerate Buck and McCarver...should NEVER have gotten to that point.

Wow, I've said that WAY to many times today.