CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Riding the Storm Out

Trot's MRSA is back with a vengeance.

It's all good.

Rakes is in a battle royale with his allergies? I'm fine.

Ciera in the throes of puberty at the age of nine? Not happy, but what are you gonna do?

For the second night in a row, the Red Sox have walked off in the bottom of the ninth inning. Tonight, the accolades go to Manny for hustling home from second and to the Captain for driving him in.

2-1 Red Sox, with Daisuke going 7 innings amd 0 runs. Oki gave up a run in the 8th, but the Papelbot shut the door in the 9th.

For the record, my heart loves games like this. My stomach? That's another story.

I love Dirty Water and all that.

But give me a classless win any day of the week.

14 comments:

Tex said...

i would particularly like them to win the games we'll be at.

woot. im one tard gal

Bickley said...

Um...pardon my ignorance...what's MRSA?

HorshamScouse said...

Multiple-resistant Staphylococcus aureus

or

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus

It's here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRSA

Tree Newt said...

Tell Trotty-boy uncle Mattie is praying for him.

And for your ulcer.

Redbeard76 said...

Woo hoo on the "classless" reference on the post. These have been classy (or close games to the uninitiated) games of late. But what a win, 2 nights in a row. That look on Halladay's face Tuesday night was all worth the nailbiting.

Ted D said...

Tex,

You just have to pace yourself!

Bickley, what Horsham said. Poor kid can't get over it. And Angie is about to worry herself to death.

Mattie, will do. And the ulcer is under control.

Stephen, while I'd prefer a 10-0 lead by the second inning, it's pretty exciting watching games like the past 2.

Redbeard76 said...

Everyone loves a sure thing. But how great the thrill is when the long shot wins.

Tex said...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/the-nasty-truth-about-your-toothbrush-161051/

for you ted :)

Ted D said...

You said it, Stephen.

Thanks Tex. I'll be in the hazmat suit if you need me.

Redbeard76 said...

I have a spare toothbrush at home in case i drop it in that nasty spot between the sink counter and the side of the toilet.

Welcome back Ted! I hope your mini-holiday was a nice one.

Ted D said...

::uncurls from the fetal position due to Tex's comment::

Thanks, Stephen. It was nice, just too short.

2 more weeks to Elmerpalooza.

Redbeard76 said...

Yes indeedy, I'll be there around noonish on Saturday, I got permission from the wife to take my balls out of the drawer.

But first, a stop to check out Cousin Steve's store on the way in.

Tex said...

becks and I were talking and it was like "oh man we only have 2 more days of this" "OH but we get to see each other again in 2 weeks!" :)

Ted D said...

Glad you're getting to come, Stephen. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Tex, I can't wait to see the pictures of thier visit.