CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Angels Making Snow Angels



When Rakes was about 5 months old he reared back while Ang was burping him and knocked out the bridge in her mouth.

Over the last 5 years this thing has popped out more times than Octomom has had kids. We've resorted to going to the UNC School of Dentistry for the past 3 years and after getting it fixed a year and a half ago we thought we were finally done with it.

Until she popped her mouth on the nightstand last night while trying to find the phone in our bedroom which I'm pretty sure Trot has stuffed into a air vent and it busted loose.

Again.

So it's not a shock to think that the busted bridge combined with the kidney stones/bladder infection mixed with Trot treating his pants like a litter box would result in her lying in the snow on her back making snow angels and giggling like a mental patient.

They can see her tomorrow at 1. Ciera will be at school, I'll be at work, and my Mom will be watching the boys. Best case scenario?

I've got a happy wife and a $2,000 dental bill.

I don't want to think about the worse case.

How is it not Opening Day yet?

13 comments:

Tex said...

Money can't buy me love...but it can buy a happy mouth. :)

Ted D said...

I agree, Tex.

Now I've just gotta pick which kidney I need to sell to pay for that happy mouth.

Tree Newt said...

You still have 'em both?

i'm just proud of you for calling them all angels, and not caveating Rakes and Trot.

HorshamScouse said...

That's why you wanted the snow to stay!

Universal health care, can't beat it.

Oh, wait...

Ted D said...

Yes, amazingly I still have both of 'em. For now. And just wait....

Horsham, Exactly.

Rich in the Garage said...

England has that universal health care thing too...

And they have more bad teef per mile/sq than pretty much anyone in the world.

Ted D said...

That's my boy Rich; winning friends all over the world one comment at a time! ;)

Trot's Hat said...

Universal health care doesn't cover dental, Rich. Consuming enough sugar to power a nation three times its size in a single meal doesn't help either.

Ted, that video is absolutely fantastic. What a great memory!

Ted D said...

Thanks, Bridget. I took about 3 videos yesterday but they all take so long to upload I did the shortest one.

Rich in the Garage said...

Universal health care doesn't cover dental, Rich. Consuming enough sugar to power a nation three times its size in a single meal doesn't help either.//


Way to kill a perfectly good cheap shot at the english folks.

Jerk.

Ted D said...

Like I said, there goes Rich making friends again.

Beth said...

::still pouting because she doesn't have snow::

Ted D said...

::hygs Beth::