CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Can See the Light at the End of the Tunnel

I left home at 8:30 am and got home at 8:15 pm.

Spent the day trying to convince people who don't have the money they ABSOLUTELY needed to buy furniture and the more it costs the better.

Trot's mouth looks like he just got out of the cage with Chuck Liddell, Ciera is going to dance in a Cotillion with me in April (Odds are 50/50 I cry), and Rakes is having a sleepover tonight with his Cousin Jered. I'm 38, look 58, and feel 98.

But even though I won't get to actually see the game?

Thinking about Beckett stomping, snarling, and cursing at the sky while pitching in a meaningless game tomorrow against the Marlins gives me a happy.

Only 16 days: 16 hours: and 20 minutes from Opening Day.

Not that I'm counting.

4 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

I made Fenway park in my mashed potatoes.

Is it baseball time yet?

Tree Newt said...

Dude...you make the hoops fans in NC look like normal, sane individuals.

And I'll take those odds on the Cotillion Crying.

Rich in the Garage said...

On another note to paraphrase one of the pooches in All Dogs Go To Heaven, Once you go you can never come back Charlie.

Avoid the light Ted!
(At least until after the playoffs)

Ted D said...

Fenway in your potatoes? Sweet.

And Mattie, normal is relative.

Rich, you quoting All Dogs Go To Heaven may be the biggest shock I've had today.