CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I knew I should have been a doctor

After working a grand total of 20 hours the past 2 days I've sold the whopping total of $136.80.

Granted, this is not quite the norm but it still has left me with a twitch in my left eye I can't get rid of and wondering if drug smuggling would have been a better career choice.

Throw in the fact that I was practicing the Fox Trot with Ciera in her room tonight in advance preparation for her upcoming Catillion, Rakes wanting to watch "The Marine" with me again, and Trot calling me "Pawpaw" about 57 times tonight and I'm pretty sure there is a rubber room reserved for me as we speak.

As far as the blog goes? I've got absolutely nothing when it comes to anything creative for a post tonight. Consider the fact I was googling "Dukes of Hazzard Plot Summaries" and that should give you a pretty good idea where my head is at tonight.

So I leave you with this.

Al Bundy is my hero.


No comments: