CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who Comes Up With This Stuff Anyway?

*Image courtesy of I have no idea*

I've been taking a lot of quizzes and notes on Facebook; so far the MLB player I'm most like is Ichiro, Calvin Coolidge is who'd I'd be most like if I were the President, and apparently I want to live in Finland in my retirement.

Rakes could take these things and get better results for me. Pedroia is my player, Lincoln is my Prez, and by God I want to live on that island off the coast of New England that lady who wrote "The Perfect Storm" lives at.

Not only that, I want the Red Sox on my tv until I die, a lifetime subscription to the USA Today, and Al Roker off The Today Show and living in obscurity from now on.

While I'm at it, can I get Joe Morgan fired, Chris Berman a muzzle, and can somebody write "George can bite Beck's tweeter" on the bathroom wall at the new Yankee Stadium?

Where is the Facebook quiz for all THAT?

In explanation for all this, Trot fell off the bar stool tonight and busted his lip and bruised his 3 top front teeth while Ang was at Wally World. I thought the boy had busted his teeth, Ang left her cell phone IN THE BASKET CHARGING and my Mom more than likely committed 7 moving violations getting over here.

I feel like I just spent 24 hours straight on the Tilt-A-Whirl.

On a related note, I'm still taking applications for that Nanny position since Tex hasn't committed and I haven't lost enough sense to offer Rich the job.

Yet.

10 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Hope Trot's OK, Ted. His grin must look priceless right about now. Tell him Hi from Mr John :wave:

HorshamScouse said...

You can write your own quiz, Ted, and it couldn't possibly be worse than some going the rounds lately.

Tree Newt said...

A quiz is designed to test what you know. You obviously didn't know that you had a desire to live in a Scandinavian country. I think this is from your deeply buried desire to watch hockey all the time.

Ichiro-because you would love playing for all the tree-huggers.

Coolidge-well, I'm at a loss on this one.

Hope Trottys feeling better. I didn't talk to mom last night, so I had no clue.

Ted D said...

John, I'll pass the word. And he's got a busted lower lip and a bruised upper gum; let's just hope his teeth don't turn black.

Mattie, I have no desire to live in Finland and you know how I love the tree huggers. I got no clue on Coolidge, though.

Rich in the Garage said...

I'd had stitches twice by his age.

Pretty sure I got my first concussion around that time as well.

I'd say that deserves a new PS2 game for the runt.

Rich in the Garage said...

I thouhgt that crazy lady lived in glouchester... not on an island.

Cape Cod is far better than Glouchester anyhow. They drink and beat their wives in that crazy place.

Rich in the Garage said...

I thouhgt that crazy lady lived in glouchester... not on an island.

Cape Cod is far better than Glouchester anyhow. They drink and beat their wives in that crazy place.

Ted D said...

Rich, I'm pretty sure we've had our share of undocumented concussions.

Brenken said...

I wish that quiz had told me Ichiro was the baseball player I was like. It gave me Derek Jeter so I didn't even post the results on Facebook. It told me I should live in the US which narrows things down and I haven't taken the President's quiz yet.

After all I've read, I'd still like to meet your kids. Some day you'll bring them to a spring training game.

Ted D said...

Brenken, if you're serious maybe we can get down there some year; I'll try and wait until they won't destroy your house or send your cats into therapy.