CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Picture Tells A Thousand Words

*Image courtesy of Yahoosports.com*

As I type this it's 10:25 pm, I've seen 2 baseball games completed and the third between the Astros and the Mets is unfolding in the background.

Outside it is snowing to beat the band and we're supposed to get around 7 inches, which around here is like a blizzard to my friends in New England.

Meanwhile I'm dealing with a wife with possible kidney stones and 3 kids cooped up in the house begging me to take them sledding sometime tomorrow. Throw in the fact 24 is a special 2 hour event tomorrow night and I'm walking the tight rope without a safety net.

But taking into account all that?

The fact I found a picture of Mike Lowell throwing a baseball around has got me in a state of bliss I wasn't sure I could find so quick.

Opening Day is a little more than a month away.

Life is Good.

9 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

That's the first good news I've seen about Mikey. Thanks, Ted.

My guess is your seven inches of snow will be gone before you get the sleds out.

PVs to Ang! All things must pass, some more painfully than others :(

Ted D said...

No problem, John. And I hope you're wrong on the snow but I'm not betting against it.

And yeah, all things must pass. I told her the same thing a little while ago; it's a good thing she has no aim.

Tex said...

Hopefully it all goes well with the kidney stones.

and about that Ciera issue. She will be fine. She has a great role model for what kind of guy to pick and knows how a guy should treat a guy.

Me? Im just happy baseball is here

Beth said...

Sorry to hear that Ang is under the weather - and what weather to be under! We didn't get any snow :(

Ted D said...

Tex, we're hoping it's just some kind of infection but who knows. And thanks.

Beth, we got about 7 inches here; I was actually surprised we ended up getting that much.

Trot's Hat said...

Many PVs to Ang (and to you!)
Remember...to avoid collisions on a sled lean toward the object you wish to avoid. Since that isn't an inbred instinct, I'm learning... ;-)

And that picture makes me incredibly happy!

Ted D said...

Bridget, she's hanging in there. I think we're leaning toward a bladder infection but we've got another development; more to come soon.

And thanks for the advice on the sledding!

Rich in the Garage said...

She has a great role model for what kind of guy to pick and knows how a guy should treat a guy. //

Thats very kind of you Ted. Im proud to be a role model for yet another one of your children.

My advice to you should she meet a guy anything like me?

Call me, Ill get cousin viney a shovel and a bag of lye.

Ted D said...

Rich, she meets a guy like you?

I've got a body bag and an alibi already.