CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

More Than Words

Forget the phrase "I'm just looking."

Or "I pooped in my pants, Dad."

And especially this from Ciera: "I think Clay is really cute, Dad!"

Regular season baseball is just around the corner. Followed closely by me, wide awake at midnight during some game between the Sox and the Blue Jays cursing at my tv and wondering where Cito Gaston has been during the last 14 years.

Baseball.

Is.

Coming.

::Snoopy Dance::

6 comments:

Tex said...

::cartwheels, backflips, high fives Ted::

Ted D said...

::high fives Tex::

Rich in the Garage said...

If we wait for it, it will come.


Now get me another coffee.

Tex said...

and Beckett Starts Opening DAY!!!!!


swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT.

Ted D said...

Get your own coffee, Jr.

I thought he would Tex, but Lester deserved it too.

Tex said...

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2009/03/the_sox_set_the.html