CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Sports Equivalent Of Hitting The Lottery

*Image courtesy of Yahoosports.com*

Team USA beat Team Canada in the WBC today, with Youk hitting a bomb to help contribute to the win.

As I type, Team Venezuela is playing Team Italy on my television, Pedroia is somewhere spouting off at someone and The Commander, at least in my mind, is stomping around his house yelling expletives at the top of his lungs about A-Rod, Joe Maddon and his whacked out glasses, and why it's so hard to find Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal at the grocery store these days.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that baseball is back?

8 comments:

Stacy said...

You'll take anything the slighest bit baseball related at this point, won't you.

Sad, really. :)

Tex said...

::does backflips::

::does happyhappyjoyjoy dance::

Ted D said...

Yes. Yes I will, Stacy. Shoot, I'd settle for video of Tito hitting fungo's to Iggy Suerez right about now.

See? Tex gets me. :)

::Joins Tex in happyhappyjoyjoy dance::

Beth said...

I'll join you in that dance! Two days of live baseball on my tv. - what more can you ask?!

Tree Newt said...

Dude, you crack me up! Glad you're a happy pappy now.

BTW, how does the lotto tie in with this post? I'm slow, I know, but I can't figure it. If seeing the WBC is the equivalent to winning the lotto, the jackpot must be very meager indeed!

Ted D said...

It pretty much doesn't get better until it's the regular season, Beth. So dance away.

Mattie, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Have you not figured this out yet?

Tex said...

the lotto figures into any convo

USA USA USA

Ted D said...

Thanks for the back up, Sis.

Our little brother needs his head examined.