CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day in the Bronx

After spending most of the day at the pool, I came home this afternoon, turned on NESN, and the first thing I saw was Mike Lowell hitting one about 5 rows deep in the left field seats at the Toilet.

God Bless America, and God Bless Mikey Lowell.

And you gotta love The Captain rocking the Patriotic chest protector and mask; he's like Captain America in cleats and eye black.

For everyone who's serving in our military now and who's served in the past, a big 4th of July thank you from my little corner of the world. You do a job guys like me could never do, and on behalf of myself and my nut job family we'd like to give you a big thumbs up.

9 comments:

Beth said...

Great minds, Ted. I just used the same photo on my blog! Hope you and yours had a happy holiday!

Ted D said...

I owe you a Coke, Beth.

Same wishes to you.

Tex said...

i think i just fell in love with Tek all over again

Ted D said...

I gotta say, he did look tough today. May have to see what I can do about getting at least a chest protector like that. ;)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Nothing soothes the soul like the last two days. Almost like the previous week never even happened. Ahhh...

~**Dawn**~ said...

Got anything nice to say about Lugo right now? =P

Ted D said...

Hey Dawn, the past 2 days were great and even today, Masterson pitched well enough to win and they made Rivera nervous.

As for Lugo, I've got the same thing to say to him AND Tek. They both look lost right now.

3 out of 4 wins won't be too bad. ;)

Tex said...

well 2 our of 3 aint bad. ;)

looks like im starting to get blogged by spamming...i had to add the word verification. i H.A.T.E. it

Ted D said...

I hate using it too, Tex but it's saved me a lot of aggravation.

I saw where the troll commented over there. Hope your 4th was great, Tex.